If your service company relies on your local reputation and the trust of your clients or customers, then take a look at this website that draws in and hooks new visitors.
This family owned and operated business was founded in 1976 and operates three Montessori schools in the St. Louis area. Their mission is to provide the highest quality Montessori based child care to children by means of our long term, qualified staff and the diversity and commitment of our families and teachers.
NAMCC asked jWeb Media to built a website that would be accessible to both new and returning parents. In addition to posting news from their three schools and attracting new students, NAMCC wanted to share Montessori child care tips with parents and teachers. By meeting these three goals, they hoped to build a good reputation in the local child care community.
jWeb Media has produced solely online work for North American Montessori, with services ranging from design to establishing an online presence in the child care community.
- Built a website that attracts new students/parents and serves current students/parents
- Designed a user-friendly user interface that would not to confuse new visitors
- Developed content that educates visitors about Montessori theory and North American Montessori Child Care while also driving traffic to and through the website.
- Developed user tools such as interactive calendars to enhance communication between the schools and parents.
- Managed search engine optimization to ensure NAMCC maintains a search engine presence in the competitive market of early childhood education
Like What You See?
Build your company’s reputation by investing in a jWeb designed website today!